Employment Law for Employers
Consensus provides sensible, affordable, workable advice on all aspects of employment law. Our focus is to show employers how to stop problems arising in the first place. But when things go wrong, we guide clients through the minefield of legislation to find the best possible solution, which may be mediation, litigation or settlement negotiation.
Prior to qualifying as a solicitor in 2006, Lesley Walford, founder of Consensus Employment Law, was Managing Director of a national training company. Having 15 years’ experience as an employer, Lesley appreciates the day-to-day challenges faced by managers. Not only must they lead and motivate their staff, or deal with disciplinary issues or workplace disputes, they must do so within a framework of constantly changing employment legislation.
Why choose Consensus?
- Over 20 years’ HR and employment law experience
- Responsive telephone and email support
- Jargon free advice and guidance
- Employer seminars to keep you up-to-date
- Competitive fees agreed in advance
- Monthly retainer or case by case options